What Are You Doing to Help Make Your Book Website Interesting
Make Your book website interesting. Consider basing your build design on these two principles: 1.) that a person is interested in themselves 2.) that they are interested in other people.”
Ask yourself “What will make your home/or/book page interesting?” Good design plays an important part in your site’s being received. AND even more if you make the benefits clear… the ‘what the viewer gains” like on my home page I spotlight being professional, building confidence, engaging readers. All with the value I offer in mind. The “what” you say your product/service can do is much more attractive than a beautiful web page with weak copy.
Promote with the benefits instead of a bio, credentials or the features of your product/service. Put them in their proper place on your site. But your audience will most want to know the value of your service/product to them.
Try not to answer questions like, “Will it solve my particular problem?” “What will I gain?” Some universal benefits answer the how tos: getting more passion, more energy, less fatigue, more money, good relationships, more time, less trouble, less stress, less drama and trauma. Here’s a quick tutorial on creating an interesting home page:
1. Develop a list of 10-20 benefits for your book’s topic. Let you audience know the whys…
So on your home page write about the reasons why to use your concepts, buy your book, use your services, what they will gain, or grow or be recognized.
2. Be specific. List the benefits. Describe how your customer will feel after buying your product. For example, after you buy my book you’ll look and feel ___blah blah. Then post a picture of that examples this statement. Make your page interesting by listing specific benefits.
3. Let the passion for your book topic show in your content copy. Which arouses your interest more.. to dominate to Plan, to Convert, to stop dreaming and take action. Fill your book page with passion and create desire with your audience.
4. Develop the skill of writing headlines. Provocative titles will stir interest. Provocative statements capture our attention like a fish on a hook. They throw out a question that causes them to ask… “What?”
Use a statement for an immediate effect. Don’t forget the power of the simple ‘How To” information title. It alerts your audience that the information that follows will be simple and easy to digest. Capture the attention of your reader with a book page filled with action, questioning, headlines.
5. Give your links the power of benefits. See if you can avoid links that are not specific with where you are clicking to. Give life to all your links with benefits. Those left over benefits and titles you developed earlier in this article. Review each link and pretend you have to get every visitor to click on it.
Start slowly until you get what it is you need to do, remember, you have invested time and perhaps money into writing and publishing your book. Now, create the interest to your book page by giving your bulleted lists, headlines and links the power of benefits. Make it interesting and filled with benefitls and your book page and prosper!
Remember do something every day toward the production and promotion of your book, product or service and contact me to help keep you on track.
# # #