Write a Book, Make a Difference in the World
Make a difference in the World… sounds good doesn’t it? When you write a book and even with the basic of promotion or internet exposure it, you, will live on. And the more you contribute the longer it will live, as very seldom will any info be erased from the internet. There are sites that specialize in saving image files of websites and their data. Hopefully the social media sites we all frequent will back up somewhere as well, and then there is google and their never ending need to gather material for the endless statistics and research we seem to becoming addicted to.
A book captures memories, expectations and changes we’ve left with others. A process I call planting seeds. Wisdom grows over time and time as well as knowledge is what we share, give in the participation of writing and self publishing a book that is in us. What a gift!
After all, the impact of our lives and our work is the mark you make on other people. Maybe the love of a pet and how it changed your life or a powerful experience on a trip your family took when you were young, or helping someone or talking to someone on the street… or how you teach your child to live from the heart and you example that in your life.
In the end, we are the moments that define us and when the learning is shared, become seeds that grow and will be remembered and passed along by example.
So be sure you create a life like you are an everlasting felt pen and leave your marks all over ….
Remember, do something every day toward the production and promotion of your book, service, product or company and contact me to help you move it forward faster.
# # #
Join Our Mailing List
- List of 50 Book awards
- Please Join my New Mailing List!
- How to add a website Bookmark icon to your iphone
- Book Business and the Players…
- How do I treat the cover for a second edition?
- News: Great Southeast Book Festival 2016 — Call for Entries
- NEWS: Los Angeles Book Festival 2016 Call for Entry
- Writing for Books: Back Cover and Advertisements
- Printed books are alive and doing well — Good Reader
- Association of American Publishers
- Amazon had an Anniversary July 15th its been 20 years!!
- The Power of Telling, not showing for book promotion
- Publishing a book challenges your brian… Huffington Post
- Writing Copy for your Book Sales and Promotion
- Back Up your Website and Social Media (facebook)
- Tip: Blogging Happy…not just about the New Year!
- Tip: Seasons Greetings! and Now is the time to Start/Finsih That Book!
- Tip: Purpose and intent-writing for why?
- Tip: Raining in California…interesting writing subjects
- IBPA … a good place to start
- A benefit of reading… fiction mostly
- Writer’s Block be gone! Finishing Your Book. I’m not just a Book Designer…
- Writing Articles For Your Book, Service or Business
- What Are You Doing to Help Make Your Book Website Interesting
- Figuring Out What Makes a Great Book Title
- Write a Book, Make a Difference in the World
- Traditional Publishing or Self Publishing and Promotion?
- What’s happening in the digital world and how piracy is being looked at…
- News: The Differences between Reading Digital and Physical Books
- Book Promotion: Where to Promote your Book: Websites, Blogs, Forums
- Where and how to begin your book promotion.
- Have you ever felt foolish? Especially when it comes to writers block.
- Publishing Tip: How To Make Research Work For Your Book
- Web-Presence 101: your mailing list
- 10 Publishing Tips that Assist – it’s the little things…
- Book Design: Opinions. What’s yours?
- Time to publish my book, as well as market, promote, review, award shows and and and…
- Book Promotion: Getting your articles to magazines on target and on time…
- Creativity is Art which includes writing…
- Promotion: Upholding the Promise of your Book
- Book: “Olinguito Speaks Up!” by Cecilia Velástegui
- Book: “By U.S. Bonds” a memoir of Gary U.S. Bonds – Branding
- Book: J. A. Maloney two Mystery Novels over the past year…
- Having a Professional Book Design for your Cover and Interior
- There is No “Easy Button” for a Great Book Cover Design
- Hollywood Book Festival – 9th Annual Awards
- Speaking about Branding at Made in the Valley Networking
- Posting a review to Barnes & Noble
- We all know it's not JUST about writing the book… right?
- About Writing… 10 points from PD James