Can’t get a handle on what’s next? The how to promote your services or how to expand your product base and reach? You’re not alone. Hundreds of books, businesses, products and services are created and fail each year because their creators don’t have a handle on focus, branding direction, promotion and marketing information how-to…or motivation!
How to know you need assistance with your brand:
- do you get more looky-loos than buyers of your book, product or service?
- does your company look like it’s having a bad hair day when you look at your website, promotional materials, or copy?
- has all the ‘new’ ways to market your book, product or service taken it’s toll and you just ‘don’t have the time’ to get noticed on social networking sites?
It’s not always possible to do “it all” in the beginning, so taking it one step at a time will get you there. An outside professional knows the questions to ask and how to “walk you down the road to answers that make a difference.”
How to get the most out of a professional consultation:
- pre-qualify the person you are looking to hire… ask lots of questions.
- ask to receive a sheet of questions to answer
- be sure you feel safe having a conversation with the professional, after all, you will be sharing your dreams with them.
- be sure you will received an audio recording of the session.
The need to increase your knowledge of the process of branding, market position, promotion, publishing will grow over time. The action of constantly educating yourself will help it grow faster. The time we spend with your questions will expand the direction you choose to take.
Take this time to re-evaluate your brand position and contact me for a consultation to firm up any areas that are not working for you the way you’d like them to. Branding info