“Book design is the art of incorporating the content, style, format, design, and sequence of the various components of a book into a coherent whole.”
Pricing One-On-One Cover design begins with us having a detailed brainstorming creative discussion of concept and we will discuss creative possibilities, Please contact me and lets see how we match up.
I love to create compelling covers.
Includes: (Timeline is 7 to 10 weekdays to FINISHED Cover to send to printer on most covers.)
• Paperback/eBook: $650+
• Hardcover/eBook: $900+
• Both together $1,250+
- Design of Cover / Spine / Back (and flaps for dustjacket)
- In-depth creative discussion
- 2 layouts, 2 proofs
- Cover image jpg files
- Free barcode
- Print-ready pdf files
- You own the rights to all work done
- Design work is considered “work-for-hire”
- Time-frame: allow approx. 7 – 10 weekdays
- Side Note: I also design audio DVD/CD case and face covers
Interior Project review and guidance, two proofs. I charge a flat rate per page for basic straight text and up (see list below), calculated based on final page count and job specifics.
I look forward to making your book a pleasure to read.
Pricing Examples for Job Specific types of interiors
• Fiction: $4.50 per final page – Straight text
• Non-Fiction: $6.00 per final page – Read More Details here
• Photos/images/charts/graphics: amount TBD. Contact me to discuss.
• Books of less than 100 pages are a base rate of $600.
Children books are priced differently and based on what is involved, the images and your vision, please ask me to quote them for you.
Allow 2 – 5 weeks for interior formatting and if I am also designing your cover, both can be done in the same time frame. PLEASE NOTE this mostly depends on your projects details and how long it takes for proofing. I’ll need to see your manuscript OR get an approximate word count and content info from you, to questimate your interior. The file can be emailed to me.
Publishing, Social Media, Promotion
Consulting Everyone needs to begin somewhere… lists are what I use to get me started and once the list is written out the next action is to start checking off the “To Do’s”. .. helping to keep you on track of getting to the finished published book.
My services move you to the next level. Contact me and lets talk.
Action List Consulting: Services created that will walk you through your most pressing questions and geared to keep you on track.
- Do you have a fiction or non-fiction book written just waiting to be published?
- Do you feel like you are searching endlessly for a place to begin… need a little guidance?
- Are you working with a tight budget and not sure about design, printing or promotion?
- Are you having a hard time fitting writing in with a busy work/home/relax schedule?
- Is your book already published and you have no idea how to build your website or brand your business or promote it?
- Do you have questions and questions and the feeling of overwhelm…?
- What is your dream?
- Publishing… my services extend to POD account set up and uploading files for print.
If you don’t find the answer to your questions here, please Contact me and lets start your project