How to add a website Bookmark icon to your iphone
How to make a desktop icon bookmark for your website url for use on your iphone so when someone asks about your book you can take them directly to your author website page of choice.
1. login to your phone
2. find the Safari icon and open the program
3. type in your website url
4. at the bottom of the screen you’ll see a rectangular icon page with arrow pointing out of the top…
5. tap the icon and when it opens successfully there will be a few options choose the one that works for your needs
4. you will be asked to choose a name for the icon… do so
5. go to your iphone desktop and find it… most likely on the last page of icons… remember you can move it by holding down the thumb button to get the icons giggling with an X… be sure not to hit the X but MOVE the icon to a forward page and once there hit the thumb button again.
Have fun with this easy way to visit your site.
Join Our Mailing List
- AB 5: The Bona Fide Business-to-Business Rule
- Seth Godin and getting impact by broadening access
- List of 50 Book awards
- Please Join my New Mailing List!
- How to add a website Bookmark icon to your iphone
- Book Business and the Players…
- How do I treat the cover for a second edition?
- News: Great Southeast Book Festival 2016 — Call for Entries
- NEWS: Los Angeles Book Festival 2016 Call for Entry
- Writing for Books: Back Cover and Advertisements
- Printed books are alive and doing well — Good Reader
- Association of American Publishers
- Amazon had an Anniversary July 15th its been 20 years!!
- The Power of Telling, not showing for book promotion
- Publishing a book challenges your brian… Huffington Post
- Writing Copy for your Book Sales and Promotion
- Back Up your Website and Social Media (facebook)
- Tip: Blogging Happy…not just about the New Year!
- Tip: Seasons Greetings! and Now is the time to Start/Finsih That Book!
- Tip: Purpose and intent-writing for why?
- Tip: Raining in California…interesting writing subjects
- IBPA … a good place to start
- A benefit of reading… fiction mostly
- Writer’s Block be gone! Finishing Your Book. I’m not just a Book Designer…
- Writing Articles For Your Book, Service or Business
- What Are You Doing to Help Make Your Book Website Interesting
- Figuring Out What Makes a Great Book Title
- Write a Book, Make a Difference in the World
- Traditional Publishing or Self Publishing and Promotion?
- What’s happening in the digital world and how piracy is being looked at…
- News: The Differences between Reading Digital and Physical Books
- Book Promotion: Where to Promote your Book: Websites, Blogs, Forums
- Where and how to begin your book promotion.
- Have you ever felt foolish? Especially when it comes to writers block.
- Publishing Tip: How To Make Research Work For Your Book
- Web-Presence 101: your mailing list
- 10 Publishing Tips that Assist – it’s the little things…
- Book Design: Opinions. What’s yours?
- Time to publish my book, as well as market, promote, review, award shows and and and…
- Book Promotion: Getting your articles to magazines on target and on time…
- Creativity is Art which includes writing…
- Promotion: Upholding the Promise of your Book
- Book: “Olinguito Speaks Up!” by Cecilia Velástegui
- Book: “By U.S. Bonds” a memoir of Gary U.S. Bonds – Branding
- Book: J. A. Maloney two Mystery Novels over the past year…
- Having a Professional Book Design for your Cover and Interior
- There is No “Easy Button” for a Great Book Cover Design
- Hollywood Book Festival – 9th Annual Awards
- Speaking about Branding at Made in the Valley Networking
- Posting a review to Barnes & Noble
error: Content is protected !!