How to make a desktop icon bookmark for your website url for use on your iphone so when someone asks about your book you can take them directly to your author website page of choice.
1. login to your phone
2. find the Safari icon and open the program
3. type in your website url
4. at the bottom of the screen you’ll see a rectangular icon page with arrow pointing out of the top…
5. tap the icon and when it opens successfully there will be a few options choose the one that works for your needs
4. you will be asked to choose a name for the icon… do so
5. go to your iphone desktop and find it… most likely on the last page of icons… remember you can move it by holding down the thumb button to get the icons giggling with an X… be sure not to hit the X but MOVE the icon to a forward page and once there hit the thumb button again.
Have fun with this easy way to visit your site.